Saturday, December 8, 2012

What I Got Out Of This Blog

When I first started writing in this blog, I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to get out of it, but I think I got more than I thought I would. I have gotten some more experience in researching a topic and delivering it to readers (though I really didn't really have any). I got to figure out how to deliver that information in an interesting way and practice making interesting titles (well more at the beginning of my blog, really) to engage perspective readers and make them actually want to read what I have to say.

Originally when I picked comic books for my topic, I didn't think that I would have so many options to write about, because like I have mentioned many times, I am not a comic book reader. Even though I knew that movies like Batman and Spider Man were based off comic books, I never really cared too much until I actually got to read and learn about the original comics.

In the end, I got to expand my knowledge on a different type of writing and art form that I never cared about before, which ultimately makes me feel like I have accomplished something; the comic book industry is so much more interesting than I could have ever expected. Now, instead of only thinking of Editing & Publishing as book based, I know that I will have the opportunity to dable in so many different types of art forms - including comic books.

No comments:

Post a Comment